Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

37g Oceanic, Anyone?

pigeoncreek

pigeoncreek

Hi all...

I'm contemplating the purchase of an Oceanic 37g(24x18x21) aquarium. Just wondering if anyone in the forum has one of these models. Both LFS in my area do not stock this tank, but can order it. I'd like to see a few setups before I pull the trigger :D

Thanks!

I have just purchased a 30 cube which is the same but 3" narrower. I had the tank drilled and I made a custom sump. THe tough thing about a 30 gallon is the stand only has about 18x17" of space below so you can't fit a 10 or 15 gallon tank as a sump below. There are several 30 cubes on the forum. Do a search under "oceanic, 30 or 37" Good luck!

pigeoncreek
I have just purchased a 30 cube which is the same but 3" narrower. I had the tank drilled and I made a custom sump. THe tough thing about a 30 gallon is the stand only has about 18x17" of space below so you can't fit a 10 or 15 gallon tank as a sump below. There are several 30 cubes on the forum. Do a search under "oceanic, 30 or 37" Good luck!

My first idea was going for the 30 cube, but I want to go with PC lighting, and there are more options in a 24" light setup...thanks for the tips!

Archived