SaltCritters.com

Eheim Pumps, Mini Pendant, Good Stuff FS

Dpidwerbecki

Hi,

I have a number of things for sale that I don't think that I'll be using in the near future. These items are all in either good or new shape and are top quality equipment. Included is:

Eheim 1060 pump - 1 year use $55

Eheim 1250 pump - new rotor $38

250W Double ended mini pendant - good shape $55

Ushio 150W DE 10,000 K bulb - new $55

Mazzi 384 injector - new $30

ProGold (Rena) 400 air pumps - two, new $25 ea.

Please respond to this post or send me a PM or send me an email if you are interested. The buyer pays for shipping and PayPal fees. Also, feel free to make an offer, but I think that the prices are very fair.

thanks,

Dave

WOOF!

I have about 25 PM's and about 25 emails. I have to go out today so I cannot answer them all. I will reply to all messages tonight. Please be patient and thanks.

Dave

Hi,

The pendant and the Eheim pumps are tentatively sold - I'm awaiting payment. The air pumps and the venturi are still available and are a heck of a good deal. The prices are OBO.

Thanks for the interest.

Regards,

Dave Pidwerbecki

Pendant is definitely sold - thanks Tim. The pumps are tentatively sold. The bulb is sold - thanks Aaron. The air pumps and injector are still for sale. This is a heck of a deal on these folks....

Dave

The deal fell through for the bulb. So I have:

150W Ushio bulb $55

Mazzei Injector $30

Progold (Rena) 400's $25 each

This is a good deal folks. Please send me a PM, email, or reply to this post and thanks. Also, please feel free to make offers. Buyer pays PayPal fees and actual shipping costs

Thanks

Dave

OK....

The ushio bulb is sold as are the air pumps. I only have the injector left. It's a heck of a good deal - I think that it would be ideal for a PM HOT1 or a BakPak. The Eheims have a committment and the money order is going to be in the mail.

Thanks to all,

Dave

Archived