SaltCritters.com

5.5 Gallon Bedside Pico

The Keeper

Thank You!!!

I think im going nuts. I'm actually thinking about moving the contents of this 5.5 in a 12" tall 16x16 cube with built in overflow and return behind a false wall for my room tank . And I may make my bedside table pico a 3 gallon CPR Pico-C...

picoc_180.jpg

wow, it's so colorful, amazing.... now i have to make a 5.5g :D , already started on the hood haha. Whats the lime green coral?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
amazing!

Thanks alot, I'll be posting some updated pics soon. I had to rearrange some of the corals, im not sure but my blastos are not opening too much, I think it's either the xenia touching them (doubtful) or I hope its not my peppermint shrimp picking at them.

I also moved the Clown fish out of the tank, into a bigger one. I know have a baby pearly (yellow-head) jawfish in there, who is a tremendously funny little guy, yet still kinda skittish. I also added a baby yellow watchman goby.

I moved the candy cane further down, and added a little more live rock to the tank. Looks different now. I will post pics as soon as I can take care of some hair algae im fighting. Hopefully another week with 6 hour photoperiod and one more water change will take care of it. I dont get it, I dont have high phosphates, I dont over feed? But I still got GHA?? Oh well, its going away.

did you keep the 5.5 gal? It was such a nice tank. Hope to see updates soon.

yes I still have it!

im gonna take some pics as soon as it gets over the GHA problem. I will also be having to move it in the next few days back to my parents house, since I just broke up with my g/f that i was living with.

the tank is gonna be moved tommorrow, and again, as soon as i move into my new place. I hope all goes well with it. But im pretty sure there won't be any problems, this wont be its first move.

Archived