inTank Media Baskets

Bathroom pico?

Hail_Ceasar

Hail_Ceasar

I was wondering if you guys think it would be possible to set up a 2.5 gallon pico in the bathroom. I think i t would be pretty cool decoration and bonus nightlight {no more roommates ####### on the toliet at night} :} anyways i was just wondering if you guys think it would work or would it be a bad place with showers and ext going on in there.

an upper decker would probably crash your tank :haha:

in all seriousness though, it might work. i can see the shower heat being an issue, but other than that it would probably work. you could definitely lower the temp in there by showering with the door open (if that is an option). a chiller would also help.

Think about all the types of stuff you spray in your bathroom (health and beauty stuff plus different cleaning agents). I would be worried about something finding its way into your tank. It would be too easy to crash a tank that small.....

I had a tank in my bathroom for a long time. I never saw any negative side effects.

The tank was taken down after it cracked, then crashed, and I moved out of my apartment.

non-photosynt

I had seen on the web photo of 2.5 gal pico, placed onto toilet tank lid. Sorry, can't find a link. Still curious how they did toilet tank maintenance...

brandon429

And, one on the lid does me no good unless I do my business facing backwards :)

Fix it to the wall just beside the TP. If anything is going to replace my stack of magazines, it'll have to be at eye level.

Archived