Top Shelf Aquatics

For Sale - 75g AGA, Pine Stand & Canopy(Black) - VA/DC/MD

peanut1181

Hi,

I am selling a 75 gallon All-Glass-Aquariums drilled tank with built in overflow, with painted black custom pine canopy and stand. It is all about 20 months old and in pretty good shape. The canopy could use some very minor touch-ups on the paint where the wood has shrunk and seperated the edges... from lack of moisture because it has been empty for months now, but that should take care of itself once you get water back in the tank and the wood expands again. The tank is in good shape as well, but has some very minor scratches or swirls on the back of the tank. These are only visible from the back of the tank, and not even visible at all when tank is full of water. I am looking to get $300.00 for the combo, but will consider any reasonable offer. I am located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, about 45 minutes northwest of Charlottesville, VA, and roughly 2 hours southwest of DC. I will not ship the tank, so you must be willing to come and pick it up. Please let me know if you are interested. I have a few pictures available upon request. If you would like more info, please email me at parkegm@jmu.edu I do not check this board very often, so email is by far the best way to reach me. Thank you for looking at my ad and have a nice day. I hope to hear from you soon.

Graydon M. Parke

Archived