ReefCleaners.org

Looking for a 24Gal Aquapod or Nanocube

nanunanu

I am looking for a 24Gal Aquapod or Nanocube. Please reply to this posting if you have any to sell.

I gave my old NC24g to my brother in law and he is going to take it down and is giving it back to me. I have not use for it and even have a 30g Oceanic with stand, light, remora skimmer to sell as well. I am in the Congo right now on business and won't be back until next Friday but have Internet access. Anyway, would sell for cheap. Where are you located? I live in Kansas City, MO.

I gave my old NC24g to my brother in law and he is going to take it down and is giving it back to me. I have not use for it and even have a 30g Oceanic with stand, light, remora skimmer to sell as well. I am in the Congo right now on business and won't be back until next Friday but have Internet access. Anyway, would sell for cheap. Where are you located? I live in Kansas City, MO.

So Cal.

• 3 weeks later...
I have new Nano Cube 24 dx 2006 I could sell for 190 or trade for 150w DE metalHalide retro kit

I have a 24 gallon aquapod I will soon be able to part with but I am in south Florida.

Archived