Cultivated Reef

Anyone into Snakes?

GJS

I figure there's bound to be some herpers in this place so why not give this a shot.

I currently breed BP's and BCI morphs and have some hold back babies left from some of my BP breedings. If you have any interest in Ball Pythons and have Nano supplies (Lights, test kits, LR, tanks, anything? ;) ) we should talk.

Thanks,

Guy

Used to be really big into that kind of phasing out everything though as the townhouse my wife and I are moving into doesn't allowing anything but fish. I was more into the Bearded Dragons and Monitor species more than anything. Only snakes I ever bred were Corns. Also worked w/ Sugar Gliders, and White Phase Hedgehogs.

Mike W

Wehr's Reptiles

Ahhhh, the downfall of townhouse living. Shame that they can do that, but that's life I guess.

Good to see there's other herpers in here.

I've always loved the bearded dragons. Especially now with all the killer color phases they have.

On my end the only herps I breed are the Ball Pythons and Boas.

Specifically:

Ball Pythons: Hi-Contrast Albino and Axanthic (Barker Line)

Boas: Albino, Striped Albino, Anery, Snow, Motley, Hypo, SunGlow, and working on my own line of Jungle/Stripes

Guy

Yea I was into the High End Bearded Dragons was one of only a handful of people in the country breeding true Coastal Dragons (Pogona Barbata) but w/ the death of my male this winter i've decided to totally get out of them.

Mike W

Wehr's Reptiles

Fuzz, i'm in Troy, South Eastern....

I do need LR obviously, but not much... drop me an email and we can talk.

Drew, i'm only selling some of the poss het babies I have from a Het to Het litter this past year. No axanthics for sale.....

Nice site btw- I'll have to check it out....

Mike, nothing like having a rare and expensive animal dying on you... we lost one of our Breeder DH SunGlows just before the start of breeding season... Still shouldn't keep you out of breeding though.. get a new male ;)

Guy

harbingerofthefish

Just a side note-

I have 2 48" florescent reptile tubes that I need to get rid of. I don't have reps. but the guy we got our 55 gal from also sold his monitors to make room for a 110. I have no use for these lights. If anyones intrested.

Im not getting out of them cause my male died. My fiancee and I are moving into a townhouse that doesn't allow pets. They just allow fish tanks. So im goin to concentrate on my FW tank and my Nano tank.

Mike W

Wehr's Reptiles

• 3 weeks later...

I'm into that type of stuff. I got a 10 with hood and also got a 20 just the tank. I'm in southwest michigan. Also have reptile misting system. Intrested???

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 13 1/2 Foot Female Burmese Pyhton. she wieghs 82lbs. And is tame as a Puppy. has NEVER bitten me or anyone else. Even with the fresh sent of mice on your hands nore while shedding. I have to sell her as I just dont have the space for her to slither around anymore and I have a baby on the way. Realy freaks me out thinking of a 13 1/2 foot snake around a newborn. ( even thought she has never bitten.....The though is still there.) I will take 450 for her if anyone is interested? I have had her since she was 1 foot long. roughly 9 years. Healthy eater. Eats three 10 inch rats a week. ( White only though. She wont touch a brown one.)

XxAngelzDustxX

My b/f works at a pet shop and when I went to visit him I was holding one of their red-tail boas and it bit me :*(

But I still love snakes, my mom would have a stroke if I brought one home tho :rolleyes:

If anybody is interested I have 2F proven Bearded Dragons for sale. Will sell together for 175.00 plus shipping or will trade for nano equipment. Both are proven and are of Sandfire Bloodlines. The do both have stub tails though missing about 1in from each of there tails.

Intrested in the beardies. I got a 20 and 10 with hood and the misting system with timer anything else intrested in might be able to help.

I have an old reptile cage up for grabs, FREE to the first person who's willing to cart it away....

Cage is in San Diego, overall dimensions are 6 feet x 6 feet, by 3 feet. It's broken into 3 compartments, 2 upper compartments are 3' x 4' x 3', lower compartment is 6' x 2' x 3...

Double walled insulated construction with glass sliding doors...

needs some TLC, but would be a great start on a "display" cage....

My Burmese Python has been SOLD!! :) I got 400 for her from a care taker at the reptile house at the Local zoo. Not for an exhibit though just for his personel display. He has over 20 large snakes. His garage is conected to the house and has been converted into a Herp-house. realy nice too!!!

Archived