Cultivated Reef

30 gallon reef setup for sale

phishman1

OK HERES THE DEAL. I HAVE A SEA CLEAR 30 GALLON ACRYLIC TANK. AND EXCALIBUR PROTEIN SKIMMER, AND A CUSTOM SEA LIFE METAL HALIDE PENDANT. I AM A DUMBASS AND HAVE HAD A 175WATT BULB IN IT BUT IT IS ACTUALLY A 250 WATT BALLAST. IT HAS 2 32 WATT PC'S IN IT , THEY ARE ABOUT 5 MONTHS OLD.THE 175 AQUALINE IS ONE MONTH OLD. THE EXCALIBUR PROTEIN SKIMMER COMES WITH A RIO 800 PUMP. THE SKIMMER SETUP IS ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD. THE TANK IS A SEA CLEAR 30 GALLON ACRYLIC AND HAS MINOR SCRATCHES BUT NO CRACKS AND THEY ARE NOT OBSTRUCTING THE VIEW OF THE TANK. I WILL LET IT ALL GO FOR $275 PLUS SHIPPING. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL ME AT 479-409-5084 ANYTIME. OR EMAIL ME AT CSTINSON23@HOTMAIL.COM

What would you want for the following:

Used 30G acrylic tank

Built-in corner black overflow - don't care glass or acrylic

1" drain w/bulkhead

2x 1/2" return holes drilled in bottom of tank inside o/f

2x holes drilled in o/f for return to tank

I guess since it's a full 18" deep, a center o/f (against back) would work also. Whatever is best. I think corner would work since it's not very long & you only need 2 pieces of acrylic or glass.

Let me know, I'm looking to set this one up in the bedroom ASAP.

Thanks.

Well, I'm really looking for a tank with an overflow. I'll probably just buy one new or used if I can get one in good shape. But I have a friend looking for a tank/skimmer & I'm giving him a fluval. I'll let you know. How much do you want for just the tank/skimmer?

Archived