Top Shelf Aquatics

Shipping pumping Xenia

debbeach13

YES...I took a frag to LFS for some store credit one time...doing extremely well in my tank...I put the frag in a quart of tank water but had to stop for lunch...so I delayed about 1 hr to lfs (no temp problems)...BARELY made it through Acclimation and LFS said it took bout 5 days to start doing better and pulsing

Izzue

Schwazreef

Most LFS overprice xenia anyways, you're much better off getting a clipping/frag from a local reefer.

littletyger

Did you join Boston Reefers Society? They have frag swaps frequently and if you posted that you were looking for some, I'm sure someone could help you out.

BTW, have you been to the Aquarium Gallery in Hudson, NH? WOW! I mean WOW!!!! Gorgeous and the guys are nice, too! Also Sea Creatures in Revere on the Lynnway. I'm headed there tomorrow. My main tank is still not up yet (I'll be doing my leak test this weekend), but I've got my little quarantine tank going! Hey, it's something - I've been jonesing for awhile now.

There is plenty of free xenia in this world. You shouldnt have to ever pay for it

reffer9391

YA we have 2 tanks with large amount at my work we charge $10 for about a 4 stalk frag that about 3-4in high for $10. I dont know how it ships but it acclimates well with proper tank conitions. I cut it out of the large tanks set it in a 1 g bucket and then take the peice one by one and drop them into the other tank once the frag are rubberbanded. NO acclimation of even temp. Now one time we had some Pom Pom come from a customer tank that we acclimated and then straped to rock only about %25 of that made it through the move.

Archived