Cultivated Reef

Thank you Nuhtty

sheen

This guy is easy to deal with, super nice (threw in lots of extra stuff), and very punctual. If he's selling anything, don't hesitate, you will be more than satisfied!

Needless to say, I was more than satisfied with our transaction.

• 4 months later...

All I can say about Nuhtty is WOW! I just bought his Urchin skimmer. He was asking $100 in his post with a Mag3... a price I just couldn't turn down.

Although I've been looking for a skimmer I couldn't really afford one because my wife is about to give birth to our second child. Nevertheless, when I saw this posting I jumped on it.

I sent Nuhtty my $100 via PayPal. I called him a day or two later to set up a time to meet with him. I explained to him I had to be a bit sneaky because I hadn't told my wife yet and she would KILL me if she found out because of our "baby budget".

Nuhtty then dropped a bomb on me... $50 off the price of the skimmer for a "congratulations" present! I was totally shocked. I had already given him my money. He had no reason to do this. I have never met the guy in my life. All I can say is WHAT A GUY!

As posted in other posts, he showed up on time and there was exellent communication. Although he's selling off his tank, if you ever have a chance to do business with this guy I'd HIGHLY recommend it.

Thanks for the kind words.

I am temporarily without a tank due to professional committments but hope to be back within the next year or so.

Anything I can do to help out a fellow reefer I will gladly do.

Archived