Innovative Marine Aquariums

JBJ Clamp Lamp 11"

Nic

Excellent deal! I paid $52 for the same thing at my LFS. I recently bought a JBJ 17" from the same person and had no problems whatsoever and speedy shipping. Definately go for it.

Yeah it looks like a good deal. I may pick one up for an ecosystem fuge I am buying from cambarr since there isn't a light for it. 25 bucks must be near cost.

i;ve had mine for a few months now and it works great because of the clamp there is no need for a hood so it keeps the tank from getting to hot and I got mine for the same price and from reefking

I was eyeballing one of these at a LFS, it looked pretty nice IMHO. I have no use for it, but I was thinking that it would be great with a "hang-on" refugium.

I got the 36Watt from her about two weeks ago for $35 bucks. It's on my ten gal. It is great. I would highly recommend it. And reefking is great. I am in michigan and she is in california and I got it in less than a week. I say go for it!

Buy it. I bought one at the LFS for twice as much. I have it on my 2.5 gallon right now. I removed the clamp and metal rods and set it right on the tank. It fits perfectly, like its made for the tank. And looks good too. Had mine for 14 months with no problems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone here who has the JBJ clamp light...I was curious...it says the armss are telescoping forward, backward and upwards ...I was curious at its lowest setting how low can the arms be set above the tank?

Think about an antenna on a radio and you will be seeing the arms on this light----- I have one and I am happy with it--It can be set right above the tank or 4 or 5 inches above

Hope this helpa

Archived