inTank Media Baskets

Whats it worth?

Izzue

Sorry this is not for mail, not really local pickup.

Just wanted to see if anyone could give me a price for this size and type of coral.

Galaxy 3.5 inch 3.5 inch feeder tenticals bout 6 inch...reason why it has to go from my 18 gal Nano. Im figureing 15 to 20 dollars US credit??

Just trying to get some kinda value for trade.

Frag is 9 months old under 130 Pc...but hidden in lower light cause hes picken on my HMshrom

Opinions please

Tks Izzue

post-14574-1145055336_thumb.jpg

It all depends where are you located, see here it would be more but in SOCAL and such along with most places yes your in the ballpark

No one wants galaxia cus it has super long sweepers. I think you'll be lucky to get it off your hands to an advanced reefer for what youre asking. A newb may pay twice as much just because they don't know it's behavior.

Personally, I think they are worth more, but if you want to price it to market worth, your ballpark should be about right.

IME the green is almost always present in galaxia, it just depends on lighting and care. Bring a brown one home from the LFS and care for it under good lighting with supplemental actinic and it's look nice, fluffy, and green soon enough.

One thing I'd do to see how much something is worth is to auction it off on ebay. that, of course, doesnt always work. :)

Archived