ReefCleaners.org

2.5g

mushroom head

mushroom head

Well im going to be starting a 2.5g on my desk. What do you people think i should do with it? Im thinking a zoo and monti only tank,or mabey a planted tank with non reef safe inverts? Any other ideas? Thanks

-Cody

mushroom head

Daemonfly-Thanks but ive looked in there alot already and thats where i get my ideas from already,im just deciding which one to do.

deacon hemp-Hey! Im thinking to getting a 3.5g TRUVU nano and using the 2.5g as a sump. And making it a montipora and zoo only tank. And putting in a few of these cool lil shrimp. There transparent with a few coloured dots and colourd claws. The names i found for them are spotted anemone shrimp,spotted cleaner shrimp,and anemone shrimp. Here is a pic i found of one.

shrimp3.jpg

deacon hemp

Yeah man that sounds like a cool tank but the tru-vu's have a problem,the lighting for them are limited to a 70w MH or 13 watt pc's! I have one of those kool anemone shrimps and i think they are one of the coolest creatures ive owned.Mines clear with yellow lines,and burgundy and yellow dots.

mushroom head

deacon hemp-I was planning on putting a 70watt MH in the hood,which im going to do if i get the tank. Im still looking for one of those shrimp! There pretty hard to find where im located,never seen one for sale around here,sure hope i can find one.

Archived