Innovative Marine Aquariums

150 gal

darkwaterdevil

darkwaterdevil

is 200$ for a 150 gal tank stand pc hood and wet dry filtration skimmer and all the base rock i could use a good deal????

Fishfreak218

bih hermit crab tank= NOOOOOOOO

go reef or at least fishonly....and of course Saltwater :)

do some large tangs maybe and a trigger.. im partial to Niger Triggers and Picasso Trigers or Huma Huma triggers

there are some sharks that are ok in a 150 belive me i have researched it

Not a single one, at least not one you can buy from a wholesaler. Please do not put a shark in a tank that small.

With a tank that size I would do a FOWLR tank. You can get Triggers, puffers and tangs. You know fish we can't keep on a nano tank. That's what I would do.

darkwaterdevil

i dont like tangs there ugly triggers also i like puffers anything else?? and belive me i bet you i could find a shark i could have in there if i looked hard enough

i dont like tangs there ugly triggers also i like puffers anything else?? and belive me i bet you i could find a shark i could have in there if i looked hard enough

Sure, if you net it yourself. But it would be like stuffing you in a 10x10 room and having you live out your life there. Triple the tank size, then consider a shark.

If you don't like tangs, get easier-to-keep angels or butterflies. A shoal of Heniochus would look steller in there.

darkwaterdevil

ok thankyou there are some sharks that dont get much over a foot and i know there sold wholsale just not very common i would just have to find something like that dont worry i wouldnt stick something in there thats too big or would ever get to big im not mean i wamt the fs i work at to get the bamboo cat shark out of his 40 gall tha doesnt have a skimmer

ok thankyou there are some sharks that dont get much over a foot and i know there sold wholsale just not very common i would just have to find something like that dont worry i wouldnt stick something in there thats too big or would ever get to big im not mean i wamt the fs i work at to get the bamboo cat shark out of his 40 gall tha doesnt have a skimmer

If you insist on doing this: Atelomycterus marmoratus, perhaps - I've seen them at right around two feet off Jakarta.

That being said, please read this.

darkwaterdevil

any other ideas for other fish???

thats the kind of shark my lfs that i work at has it is 100$ and in a 40 gall tank

Archived