SaltCritters.com

ready to order

angelofdeath132

I bought 3 x 13 watt retrokits from them and some bulbs. Prices were fair, they didn't rape me on shipping and the order showed up on time and well packed. Can't really say they were anything but professional and I reccomend them.

I bought the 2x36 kit from them. Been working great for about a year now. I've read in other posts about the included bulbs not being the best but they been working great for me.

freakaccident

I bought 2x13 retros from them. I forgot to add bulbs and made a second order for bulbs later. They saw this and were smart enough to add both orders together and even called to let me know they would do this. I got the goods very fast. I was a happy shopper. I would however NOT suggest the 13w PC smart combo bulbs. Mine looked great for awhile but seemed to lose their juice after 2-3 months. Get regular bulbs instead of the twin combo smart design.

I just recieved a 3x36 bright kit from them on friday. Shipping was quick and everything was well packed and even included extra hardware. I definitely recommend them.

Archived