Top Shelf Aquatics

Want: 75gal.+tank (f/O), I have a complete 32 MTank Reef.

nickbedecs

Hello, I have up for trade a beautiful 32 MTank. I have no pics available but, I can assure anyone that this tank and it's contents, are everything you can expect. I've had my tank running for about 5 months...Water parameters are good, and maintenence has been very consistent. I'm looking to switch to a F/O Tank.

Equipment: 32 gal. MTank plus Cherry Wood Stand, 150W Metal Halide lighting W/20K Bulb + 10K Bulb (which is not in use right now), -you can view this light @

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/m...Coralife-halide

Equipment (continued): 2 Maxi Jet 1200 Pumps w/2 rotating flow directors, stock Pump (not sure which kind this is), and Venturi protein skimmer. 30

Fish: 1 2 1/2" Percula (hosted to Xenia on Left side of tank), 1 3" Yellow Watchman Goby, 1 3 "Strawberry Psudochromie, 1 1" Tomatoe Clown (which will hopefully host to Xenia on Right side of tank).

Coral: 1 Fire Red Zoo (20-30 Polyps), 2 Yellow Zoos (20-25 polyps), 1 Large Snail Shell W/3 Yelllow Zoo Ployps attached), 1- "Big" Leather Finger Coral (6-7"+), 2 different Torch Coral (8-12 heads), 1 (Anemone-like) LPS Coral (2 heads), 1 Red Monopora Coral 1", 1 Galaxia Coral (1 head), 1 Star Polyp Coral (3-4"), 1 Polyp Coral (3-4"), 1 Orange Zoo Coral (about 5 polyps), 2 Xenia Coral on left and right side of tank (4-7 Stalks). There is 30 lbs of Marshal LR, and about 20 lbs. LS.

This could be quite possibly a great trade...With both traders "knowing" what they have, and knowing what they want. Basically to my knowledge, all I think I might be missing is an Auto-Top Off, other than that, my Reef Tank is good to go.

Now, what I'm looking for is a Min. 75 Gal. or more Tank W/Skimmer. I now want a F/O tank (which I have switched back and forth 3 times now). I'm looking for a sharp looking tank with an adequate skimmer. The tank's contents don't mean much to me, I'm just looking for a nice "base" to start with. I live in Lansing, MI. Please e-mail me if your interested and think you have what I'm looking for. Thank you.

Archived