Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kent Marine 60GPD Maxxima RO/DI Unit

DLN

I have a Kent Marine 60GPD (Gallons Per Day) 4-Stage Maxxima RO/DI Unit that I have only used twice. It is in excellent (perfect) condition and looks like i just took it out of the box.

I paid $259.99 for it. I am taking offers. (You can post them here or you can pm me.)

Shipping will be from area code 54481 so you can go to the ups website to calculate approximate shipping charges. (You will have to estimate on the approximate weight.)

maxxima.jpg

The MAX60HiS is a 4 stage 60 gallon per day RO/DI unit with clear canisters.  These filters will provide the purest water possible. This unit will remove 99.9% of tap water contaminants, providing lab grade water.  The MAX60HiS includes a 60 gallon per day Hi-S High Silicate Removal membrane, a CF1M 1 micron sediment filter, a CFCE solid block carbon pre filter and a SILICAMAX  Hi Removal dual stage deionization cartridge that color indicates as the resin exhausts.  This unit also includes a 3/4 inch garden hose adapter and 6 feet of yellow, blue and orange tubing.  

This unit can be run on ANY water system.

Archived