Cultivated Reef

Central FL - Zenia & Zoas

erikg

I have a bunch of xenia, not doing the greatest due to two of my bulbs shorting out. Most is on my main LR, but I have some small stalks on a separate rock (as pictured), but am willing to cut others off rock. As far as the zoas, most is on my main LR, but I as pictured I have a snail shell with about 5 or so pods.

I should be receiving my Nanocube 6 in a few days, so i'm trying to get a variety of other coral. And as for my location, i'm in the UCF area, Orlando/Oviedo border. So if anyone is interested in such tiny trades, give me a hollar!

post-15955-1144276524_thumb.jpg

post-15955-1144276564_thumb.jpg

Sparkling_Surfer

I would totally trade you some kenya tree coral for those zoas but I won't be back in Orlando until May 3rd!

Oh, it's spelled xenia btw :)

Oops, my bad....I knew that, really. Ha Ha! And as I said about the zoas, there are only about 4 or 5 polyps on the snail shell, but i've been thinking about propagating some on separate pieces of LR. And when May comes around give me a hollar.

I will bw in Tampa next week for training. If erikg is willing to meet me somewhere, i would be willing to play mule for you. I will be in Tampa 17th through 22nd. I leave Tampa Sat at 11am.

Maybe if you have a nice zoa frag you could guve me some for the transport. I will be flying from Tampa to Pensacola on the 22nd, so it will be a short transit time.

Let me know if either of you are interestsed.

jagal

As of right now......it's only about 5 or 6 polyps of zoas on an uninhabited snail shell. So....it's not really worth buying, more of a tiny frag trade. And Tampa is a good 1 1/2 from me, so I wouldn't be able to make it that way, sorry.

As of right now......it's only about 5 or 6 polyps of zoas on an uninhabited snail shell. So....it's not really worth buying, more of a tiny frag trade. And Tampa is a good 1 1/2 from me, so I wouldn't be able to make it that way, sorry.

Sent you PM and here are photos

Examples of what the zoa frags are from

zoo2.jpg

zoo1.jpg

Red Mushrroms

mush-2.jpg

Archived