SaltCritters.com

120gallon Born 4/2/06

reeferpnoy

Its me again as I promise that when I get back from Orlando I will start setting this baby up.. So here is the pics. I will get a new picture once I get home cuz this morning its looking pretty good....

thanks guys

post-18106-1144255659_thumb.jpg

Hey that is wonderful good for you. Keep us posted and best of luck.

Thanks im planning on doing SPS only..... i will post a pic with all my equipment on it....

Perpetual98

I've got two 48"x24"x24" 120's in my living room and I absolutely love the size of them. My ONLY complaint with them is that they aren't ONE 240G tank. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I used the water from the 20 gallon which all my fish stayed for a month with LR and took some water from my 75gallon and used atleast 60 percent Ro/DI water....more pics to come thanks for looking

ok here is my spec....

Custom 120g tank with matching stand and canopy

Hamilton technology lights (2x250 MH 14k, 2x96 PC)

MRC C-5 Calcium Reactor with JBJ regulator & 5lbs tank

Aquacontoller jr with PH and temp probe

ASM G3 Skimmer

AquaMedic 1/6 chiller

45g Eco sump with Dolphin 2000gph return

Livestock:

80lbs LR (adding more next week)

yellow tang

royal gamma

ebli angel

maroon clown

Future plans:

This is will be my SPS tank only (hopefully). some people say its hard but I think the equipment I have will help me do the job. I ordered SEIO M1500 for now and planning to change that with either Tunze or Vortech but for now I will use SEIO. Planning also on building a 55 gallon sump with an external pump so I will lessen my heat issues especially during summer. well as of now I am enjoying both of my tanks if you can see I have a 75gallon also that is well establish. I will update you guys with every single thing that I will buy to make this 120gal journey of mine enjoyable and see the difference from time to time. Thanks for looking guys..

post-18106-1145536275_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
reeferpnoy

ok update my thank is 1 amonth and 5days old. Added more LR and as for equipment bought a DELTEC PF600 Reactor added the Salfin tang and Kole tang and some SPS.. Thanks will update more whe I start stacking some more SPS.. So far its really good never had problems with my 2 tanks but I spend most of my free time looking at it ...thanks guys.. also added a pic of my lovely daughter :)

post-18106-1147012719_thumb.jpg

post-18106-1147012749_thumb.jpg

post-18106-1147012771_thumb.jpg

post-18106-1147012818_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats, on a great start to a really nice tank. Those live rock shelves are wonderful and show that you really have the tank planned out well for future growth. I can tell this will be sweet once it matures. Props.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived