anemone crab

2 cleaner shrimp

DSCN1111.jpg

DSCN1135.jpg

DSCN1136.jpg

DSCN1137.jpg

DSCN1138.jpg

happygolucky

Very nice 40 br! It's a great size/shape tank, and i love the rockwork in yours. how high do you have the light mounted?

scarf_ace1981
Very nice 40 br! It's a great size/shape tank, and i love the rockwork in yours. how high do you have the light mounted?

the light is a little over a foot from the water surface. the guy i got it from had it directly on a 30XH but my tank is not that tall. i figure when i get the new light it will look much better.

DSCN1127.jpg

scarf_ace1981

man i was so happy mi bicolor was coming out after a couple of days and when i get home from work he had jumped. this is the second fish that jumps on me. means a trip to Home Depot to make my own lids for all my tanks.

scarf_ace1981

naughty- thanks for the idea.

schwazfeef- yup, yuma. it has some beautiful bright pink in the center. i hope it stands out more as it grows. $10 not bad.

scarf_ace1981
nice...what fish do you have or are you going with in there?

stock list is @ the top

my coral beauty and a beauty it is:

DSCN1219.jpg

scarf_ace1981
you got some nice new stuff there i like those blue zoos a lot.

i actually won those @ the frag swap raffle $9. thanks for all the compliments if only i could get the white balance on my cam correct.

• 3 weeks later...
scarf_ace1981

some new additions:

citrinis goby

DSCN1293.jpg

parvoristis anthias- aka diadem

DSCN1294.jpg

tiger jawfish playing peekaboo

DSCN1292.jpg

scarf_ace1981

change in tank. i have taken out all zoo colonies and almost all LPS and have gone SPS. pics coming up

You're Photobucket's gone funky. Shame, too - that was a great pic of the Pseudanthias parvirostris.

• 4 weeks later...
scarf_ace1981

i've done a couple changes took some LR out for more open areas. last night trooped up to New Rochelle and got a 4" CBB for $20, a carpenter flasher for $15 and a rainford goby for $17. also got a mccocker flasher from a member of MR. sps are all out of the tank. i don't think i'm ready for them

my friend brought me 4 skunk cleaners(one pregnant and a smaller one for my 40br,one for my 30xh and one for my 15g), huge bubble coral, huge eight line wrasse (which i traded for a blue ric) a feather duster and some zebra hermits.

• 2 weeks later...
scarf_ace1981

i would but i have a crappy cam and the pic just comes out blue, cuz of my 400w 15k XM. i will try my best

here are some more

DSCN1444.jpg

DSCN1445.jpg

DSCN1429.jpg

DSCN1436.jpg

Archived