Coral Vue Hydros

my nano- check it out

GPCRalph

Hi,

This is my ~12 gal. nano. It is lit by 64 watts of pc. I run a skimmer which came with the tank and I have been told resembles the CPR model. I plummed a ten gallon tank to it which I use as a refugium/frag tank. I have a variety of corals, let me know what you think and if you have any questions. Here it is:

This is my christmas tree coral. I dose the tank phytoplankton and she has been doing great thus far. If you know of anything alse they need let me know.

there has always been something cool and funny about the wierd sorrowful look of a watchman goby.

yours looks awesome and well looked after n1

p.s good coraline algae u got

Wow, thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate the comments. I spend so much time on my tank. It's nice to see that other people like it too.

Kalanianaole : If you are talking about the small green peice in the goby pic, then you are refferring to a small peice of galaxea coral. It broke off of another real big peice from another tank so I took it and stuck it on a tiny rock not knowing what it would do and it has begun to grow really well.

Thanks cmoreash,

It is carribean live rock and when I bought italmost a year ago they were very bare and brown but had a lot of life on them. I don't remember where exactly it was but it was from a wholesaler.

Here is another pic; this is of my purple turnicate. I didn't know anything about turnicates when it was given to me. I recently read that they are not supposed to live very long in tanks. It alternates how many heads it has but has been ok in my tank for about two months. If you know about specific care techniques let me know cause I like it.

Archived