inTank Media Baskets

Trade Mag Drive 7 Pump for a Mag Drive 3

TheIceberg

I have a fairly new Mag Drive 7 Pump that I am willing to trade for a Mag Drive 3. I need one that does a little less GPH with the plans I have. The only issue with the 7 is that I shortened the cord as they are way too long IMO. I will also sell the 7 if anyone is interested, name your price.

I have no idea. I will have to take it to the post office on Monday on my lunch hour and check it out. I will let you know at 1:00 pm Pacific time on Monday and post the shipping here. Then you can give me your address and send the pay pal and I will ship it out Monday afternoon. Sound good?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I gotta work weekends to support the habbit man. I spliced the cord so that it was only 2 1/2 feet long. It seems to me to be long enough for most purposes since the location of the pump is usually pretty close to a power strip anyway. If not, it would be pretty easy for you to splice a peice back into the length if you need it longer. Let me know.

Great. Okay let me know your address and I will go check on the shipping costs. Then I will get back to you this afternoon with the costs. Then you can confirm that it is cool and paypal me. If we get all this done today, I will ship it to you this afternoon. Thanks a lot.

Archived