ReefCleaners.org

Small Xenia Umbellata for trade

kimura

I have a small 1" rock with two small stalks. This stuff grows fast! This one was easy to get off since it attached itself on a small roock so It's easy to frag. But the others I have to frag off on smaller rocks. I have to start a small tank to place all the xenias that are growing off the orginal rock. I'm looking for Zoo's or ricordia's.

I'm in the San Diego area if anyone is intrested.

• 2 weeks later...

me neither.... but i have some real good stuff (from dave's stock...) grows like a weed... good pulsing and all.

I also have never shipped... and i believe xenia can be tricky. Have to wait at least a week though... cause i'm currently in hawaii.

hey, I'm located in San jsoe, ca. my zip is 95132. I believe xenia can do a little better if you tie it to styrofoam (as printerdown suggested.) This does seem like it would work cause it would keep it from getting bumped too much on account it'll float upside down the whole time. Pluse Im not too far away from you at any rate. Can i get a price and a shipping rate? pluse can you get a picture up? thanks, I really hope your xenia is white I really love those! TIA

hey in your other thread, you said you'd give me some of that gorgeous white stuff. is that the same coral? or is it diff? can you put some of that stuff in along with the one i'm paying for if its diff? you have gorgeous xenia btw! hope this works out:D

No it's the same stuff. I have a few frags that attached to some algae or something like it....... Anyways, this stuff is great. Really hardy and grows really fast. That's why I don't mind giving it away. I would rather give it to a good home and return the favor. RickJG gave me a really small frag of this stuff, and now it's growing all over the place!

Like I told Inpha, as soon as I get a chance I'll find out how the shipping thing goes ok?

Wow thanks. Of course, I would cover the shipping charges. That xenia really is amazing; pure white, good form, hardy, rapid pulse. Thanks a lot! I'll be waiting for your progress :D

hey glad to see you're making progress kimura, I've been looking for these xenia for months... literally months! LMK when you can ship them so I can send you the shipping cost! I cant wait for the xenia to come, Im as giddy as a schoolgirl hahaha j/k

Archived