Top Shelf Aquatics

contest over?

BJK2

If march is over, then is the contest over? where has gilman gone? i'm ready to turn in my final, but are we supposed to?

i hope to find out soon

yeah, not really sure... I would think that it's over because the date has passed, but i'm not sure if it's official, because we havn't been told yet...

Obsessed Reefer

Yea im lookin to see who one? I didnt enter but with the NC contest he put up warning like"one week left. get ready to put in your final photo" and stuff?

Obsessed Reefer

Welll maybe gilman was the contest cororinador(sp) but there are other moderators and administrators on this site that can end it.

I hope so, it seems like I got excited over nothing. Sure I have a nice mini-reef, but I really put time and effort into it that could have gone into my 90

I'm ready to be out and might just drop out. I've been removing a lot of frags into my main tank and the pico is looking a bit bare.

can we find a moderator that will jump in and save this contest? how about the sponsers what happened? i am so confused?

Christopher Marks

I'll try to get the contest wrapped up soon. I haven't been managing it, so it will take a little time to sort out. I'm sorry for the delays, but there are a number of behind the scenes issues going on at the moment.

Christopher Marks

Winners of the NanoCube contest have not yet been announced. There will be more information soon.

The Pico contest final announcement will be posted soon.

Archived