Top Shelf Aquatics

Story about my LFS, and Zoo recommendation

duckhuntboy

Every time I walk into my fish store, I get the cold shoulder. I've bought hundreds of dollars worth of stuff in their store. They even know my name, but the husband-and-wife that own it won't even look at their customers. The reason everyone still goes there, is it's the only saltwater fish store for 200 miles.

Anyways, I asked them to order me some zoos yesterday, and they "sneakily" tried looking for it in a coral encyclopedia without me seeing. After that being unsuccessful, they handed the book to me, so I could show it to them. I showed them a few colors, and then they gave me a sheet to sign my name to, without even giving me a color preference to what I wanted. It also would have been $55 when their next shipment came in.

Except for snails, crabs, etc, I am going to try and boycott my fish store.... Does anyone know a zoanthid supplier online that has good service, selection, and prices?????

smart guy that Bryan. He casually mentions that he will be posting new stuff on a specific day and then, the hoards of junkies sit there, whacking the refresh button, waiting for the new supply to be posted.

He can only paint them so fast. Hell, I think he posts them without even waiting for the ink to dry.

actually, if you check the vendor feedback, I exposed Bryan for the zoo painting fraud that he really is. there's your rumor, run with it.

The sad thing is, there is nothing bad you could say about the guy, his zoos or anything else that he deals in because everyone would know it's b.s. yup, he's that good.

Archived