inTank Media Baskets

WTT:brand new eheim liberty 200 powerfilter

reefriot

i have a brand new powerfilter by eheim for trade. the reason i'm getting rid of it is a long story but to keep it short i bought it off ebay before i orderd my refugium and was planning on putting it on my tank. well it took forever and ever and lots of threats and paypal gettin involved before it finally showed up today. well since i have the fuge i can't really use it so figured id see if somone else can. i was planning on making a cheapy fuge out of it as its design is very nice. it has 2 seperate chambers on either side of the intake that have a wall so you can place sand in the bottom unlike most other powerfilters. theres also 2 outflow chambers to give more movment in your tank.then there is a speed adjustment on the front that will slow the water down to just a trickle if you want to keep the sand from getting stirred up. or if you just want a powerfilter for water movement then can't get much better than eheim quaility. its super quite. ok enough rambling. they retail for 22.00 online and the only thing i can think of i could use is a maxijet 1200 right now but if you have something else to offer no offense will be taken i'm a packrat anyway!. email me if your interested

thanks

aaron

PS figure shipping to be about 7.00 to 7.50 as thats what the rate on the box it came in said and it went from east coast to westcoast by parcel post(yuck!) i'll be sending it UPS ground so it may be cheaper

Archived