Pod Your Reef

Logical Reef Delivers @ -27 Degrees Below Wind Chill

FAHZ

Got my first shipment of zoos and shrooms from Logical Reef today. We arranged for pickup at the airport and boy was it cold -7 degrees with a wind chill -27 degrees below. Bryan did an excellent job in packing as I have read in past posts the core temp of the package was +70 degrees. I always check package core temp in the winter so I know what I'm dealing with.

I can say from experience this is the best coral shipment I have received by far. Bryan you may be a small business but your service was excellent and it has been a pleasure dealing with you. I rate you AAA.

Thanks

Fahz :P

Thanks James, when I have customers as great as the ones here on Nanoreef, you can bet your bottom dollar I'm going to do all I can to make them happy.

Cuz' you don't want to see what 2000 nano freaks look like running to your door if you mess up! :)

That does sound damn cold though, even I am shocked that the core temp remained 70 or above....God Bless heatpacks.

Peace, and thanks again, Bryan

Originally posted by logicalreef

Thanks James, when I have customers as great as the ones here on Nanoreef, you can bet your bottom dollar I'm going to do all I can to make them happy.

Bryan, you own us, no need to kiss ass anymore. Be mean, we'll still buy from you.

lol, see you don't know me yet :) I'm one mean ass son of a oh yeah in real life, but for some silly reason I'm nice online.

Now get out of here Crak :)

:P

Bryan, I got my order today as well FedEx. Was very impressed withthe packingand the Zoos are all open and looking good. I also left a little review on RC on their feedback forum to let everyone know how great your stuff is. You need to grow these things faster!!!! I want more!

I just got my zoos and mushrooms from Bryan today, and they are awesome! Bryan was, as advertised, fantastic to deal with. I deal with so many vendors and people in general that are such a headache and it's always nice to deal with someone who is the exact opposite. Kinda' reaffirms my faith in humanity. lol Thanks very much Bryan!

I just got my zoos and kenya from Bryan today too. The packaging was excellent as was the service. Some of the zoos are starting to open and they look awesome. I am very impressed. Thanks Bryan.

Thanks guys, good to hear all went well.

In the effort of fair reporting (and thanks Brian for the email earlier) I botched the pack job on the kenya which Brian received. Took the time to float it and it I instinctively grabbed my zoo bags for the pack...instead of the mediums. Consequently, he got a bent Kenya. I hope it will be fine, I know Wes Mosher got from me that was bent and it took a few weeks to make it back upright.

Just want you guys and gals to know the bad as well as the good.

Peace and Thanks again, Bryan

• 3 weeks later...

Had an email this morning that there were new zoos available, alas by the time I clicked over most of the new stuff has already been sold :( Had some really nice stuff too.

tech-they're not gonna be up on his page til tomorrow, i think, check out his homepage! doh, wtf, i swear i was there 2 seconds ago! hotcakes! sorry dude

tg

Sorry to butt in, but I have to admit, when I first saw these posts and other posts about The Logical Reef, I had my reservations. I mean, nobody can be this cool, but I figured I'd give it a shot anyways.

Now, after having been in email contact with Bryan a couple times over the last 24 hours, I know that what you guys have said is true.

He truly is a great guy to deal with, and he willl have my loyalty for a long time now.

Thanks,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
technoshaman

pssst There are a few zoos left on Bryan's page - better hurry. I was a nerd and kept hitting refresh at work and I think I burned up a few electrons hammering my mail to Bryan but I got a few beauties I am splitting with a local reefer.

Despite the deluge of email he got right back to me and had payment/shipping worked out in just a few minutes. With this batch I think my nano plans for stocking are done for a few months.

Thanks for the heads up technoshaman. I was on his site shortly after he posted but didn't see anything I was hot for. Right now I'm into Florida Ricordea check out Roe's marine world he also has zoos. I have ordered from Roe's in the last month and received some really nice pieces. Kept this place quiet as Logical Reef is over run right now.

Fahz

logicalreef

Hey Fahz - wink wink, I'm not sure I want my zoanthids making you hot! :)

Roe's was the first place I ever bought corals from online and I have nothing but good words to say. He's definitely not into aquaculture, but he delivered what was promised.

Back when I scrubbed my first site together, before Chris Marks did his magic, Tyrone actually ran a link for me for a few weeks and I did the same for him....ahh the memories :)

Peace, catch ya soon,

Bryan

Bryan:

Hope I didn't offend you. Your products and service can't be beat AAA #1. I highly recommend you and your company. I hit your site in less then a half hour after you posted and the things I liked were gone already. Good for you bad for me. My point was i've gone to something else until the dust settles around you. Glad to hear you have had good dealings with Roe's.

Fahz

logicalreef

Oh man, not at all :) I was still half asleep with zoanthids dancing through my mind.

I buy online like most of you do also, so sharing resources and such is part of what I'm about. I sure as hell can't satisfy the demand, no 2 ways about it. I like someone else getting swamped now and again :)

Peace, Bryan

Archived