Pod Your Reef

FS/FT 2 Maji-Jet 1200s

wsnyder6

Hello,

I've got a couple of Maji-Jet 1200s (295 GPH) that I would like to offer for sale or trade.They are only a couple weeks old and barely used. I'm asking $15 apiece. Better yet, I'd be willing to trade for a couple powerheads with less output (like 150-200gph).

I'm also looking for a neon goby, some narssius/ceriths, and a skunk cleaner shrimp.

I'd be willing to trade for some of these guys as well.

pm me if you are interested!

Many Thanks!

--Bill

Location?

Hello,

I've got a couple of Maji-Jet 1200s (295 GPH) that I would like to offer for sale or trade.They are only a couple weeks old and barely used. I'm asking $15 apiece. Better yet, I'd be willing to trade for a couple powerheads with less output (like 150-200gph).

I'm also looking for a neon goby, some narssius/ceriths, and a skunk cleaner shrimp.

Many Thanks!

--Bill

i have a minijet 120-156 gph and a jbj pump 120 gph..both near new will trade but i am texas...phillip

Hello,

Many Thanks!

--Bill

Archived