Innovative Marine Aquariums

AH Supply - great job!!

SonicBlue02

I ordered 2 of the 1x55w kits and am very pleased! I am definitely not a DIY kinda guy, however the instructions and everything being included in the kit made it easy for me to install these with ease in about 2 hours (If I would have turned the tv off it probably would have taken under an hour )! I ordered them late Thursday evening, they were shipped on Friday, and I received them in perfect condition yesterday afternoon. Excellent job, and I will definitely recommend them to everyone!!

angelofdeath132

SonicBlue, i want to order the same retrofit as you (2 of the 1x55w) my question is, can i put them in the 2 strip lights that came with my 55?strips are about 22.5" long X about 4" wide?

Just recieved and installed my 2x36 bright kit from AHsupply. Everything you could need to install them was included along with extra hardware as well. I'm very happy with them and would recommend them to anyone with a little DIY skill that wants to build their own hood and lighting system. A++.

Angelofdeath,

Going by memory, I believe the reflectors are 24" long x 4" wide x 2" tall. I could be an inch or so off.... Here is a picture of them installed to give you a better idea... I need to do some more trimming on the wires, make them all look neat... This was just an intial "get it on and working" Now to make it look nice...

fishhoodlights2.jpg

fishhoodlights3.jpg

Angel, call the phone number listed on their website. The guy is very friendly and knows his stuff. He'll tell you exactly what you'll need to do what you're looking to do.

Archived