ReefCleaners.org

My 20

J21kickster

I love those blue/black zoo's! I see the surrounding green and orange ORA morph's everywhere but have never seen such cool blue... and is that black? Would you be willing to trade a few of those for something or sell for that matter? PM me if your willing to part with a few. Sorry if I got carried away, the rest of the tank looks great, I love the rock work.

So your saying the Purple's came from ORA also? If so, cool, I hope they still have the mother colony of that color I really do like it and must have some. Thanks for the info.

Tell your LFS to order some from ORA. They are pretty cheap wholesale and if your LFS hasn't used them before (although almost every LFS in existance knows of them) they may be happy for you telling them about them and throw ya a free sample;) Just don't tell them about the purple ones, I want as many as they currently have grown out:D

Of course I love the zoos but the flower anemone is awsome to. Sad you got some great rockwork that I bet gets over looked constantly. Yeah lets hear some specs.

Cool tank

JJ

Archived