inTank Media Baskets

Clarkii's 2.5g pico

Sea_Of_Treachery

Obsessed Reefer - You should get rid of the nano cube and buy that thing...Then you wont have to worry about it cracking or breaking

Nope Ive seen many 12's and 6's at Tongs (huge fishstore out here in socal) just sitting there from customers that returned them...Ive only seen one cracked 24

Sea_Of_Treachery

w/e daemonfly lol, that coralife fixture is not even at a buy it now price, that guys not going to take 15$ for that fixture, anyways i didn't even get a tracking # yet, this thing may not come for weeks. cheap as hell as in quality ( did you ever have one?) or cheap as hell as in price?

w/e daemonfly lol, that coralife fixture is not even at a buy it now price, that guys not going to take 15$ for that fixture, anyways i didn't even get a tracking # yet, this thing may not come for weeks. cheap as hell as in quality ( did you ever have one?) or cheap as hell as in price?

dont forget the $14 shipping he's charging for it

CapHillReef

I ordered the 2.7 Gallon from them when they had those packaged with the same light and filter...

Magically it was out of stock and off the webpage the next day. I had to send an email and he said I could have the 2.5g or the 1.6g. I told him I'd take the 1.6 g, which disappeared off the site a week later.

Anyway, I don't have a tank or a tracking number or anything yet. I still hope it will end up well, but I'm starting to doubt it.

Sea_Of_Treachery
Since were trying to find the best deal for internet order pico, have a look at this 4g, the tank is cooler anyway, all glass with rad corners. $39 bucks just add a $10 hob.... $50 done.

http://all-aquatics.com/tab1/store/categor.../Aquariums.htmlMy Webpage

yep, ive seen those jalli tanks as well. i will get that 4 gallon or 6 if this 2.5g doesn't come. its still on the site, hopefully they will ship it within a week, i ordered it on the 18th, who knows

Sea_Of_Treachery

well, the pico came today! i'll post pics here in a minute, i have no idea how the mounting legs go on the light fixture

Sea_Of_Treachery

ok what the heck, heres a few pic for a few minutes ago, salt is still dissolving

svi01888rr.th.jpg

svi01871id.th.jpg

haha wow that lamp is ancient

Sea_Of_Treachery

the lights are pretty good, but not square or strait pin, the just connect to the little wires, another thing is it doesn't have a splash guard, but the fixture is high enough up. also added a blue background and 4 pieces of live rock from my 24g aquapod.

svi02009ge.th.jpg

Sea_Of_Treachery

this filter sucks, noisy as hell, i have to turn it off at night so i can get some sleep. its supposed to put out 66gph, which is plenty for a 2.5, thats a little over 26X turnover.the hood gest HOT and i mean, when i touch it, it almost burns. but the water doesn't warm up much, i have no heater, with lights off its 72, with lights on its only about 76-78.

Archived