ReefCleaners.org

Ready and waiting for rock.

reefphreak

I finally got it nice and clear and all i need now is more cash for l/r. It was between taking my other half out for dinner or buying live rock. I think I made the wise decision. The rock can wait. Here is a pic to hold you over til next weekend. By the way, Thanks to all of you guys and gals I have been able to get this far. Thanks

Hey the water is clear! Congratulations!

I'm trying to wait on cach money for the rocks for mine......I may go for the instant gratification and CHARGE! :)

Originally posted by lizbeth

I'm trying to wait on cach money for the rocks for mine......I may go for the instant gratification and CHARGE! :)

Thus why my charge cards remain well out of my reach, most of the time.

Pretty bow reefphreak. Your setup looks suspiciously like mine, with the exception of the pile of rubble I have in mine B). What are you using for lighting?

Hopefully will post my own pics later today.

Thanks reefers. I'm using a 32 watt csl retro. You know. I was just thinking myself about going and charging my rock. Thanks for the extra push..lol

looks great!!! I see lots of potential for coral placement! Let the fun begin! When I go "home" to New Bedford, we'll have to trade some "stuff"! Again...great job!

Here it is. I decided to take a hammer to the l/r. The pieces were too big for this little tank. Too bad i didn't have my 29 ready. I could have used the pieces in it. Oh well. Here it is. I think it looks much better with smaller pieces. How bout some opinions.

Like it now too! I must have changed my rock around 4 or 5 times before getting it the way it is now which I THINK is permanent. Now is the time to mess with it befor you start adding livestock. It really looks great!

it looks really cool now and will help u too place corals and others things in the long run

p.s could u plz!! add more pics when tou put some stock in thx !!:)

i liked the 3 large pieces. the way that Y-shaped rock came up in the middle was cool. haha man I have changed the rockwork around in my tank so many times my girlfriend thinks im psycho.

Archived