Top Shelf Aquatics

new tank upgrading .......

LEEWINK

hi all,

as you may know i'm resetting soon, I am now ordering the following for it, all you gadget lovers like me will love this big style, I will compose a photo gallery as I go (coolpix 5000 on order too), but for now here's the details :-

27 x 12 x 15 - I have a second dry tank now to fit weirs to.

2 x 4 inch square weirs - to hide probes etc in. (making soon)

1 x aquastar computer (control of calc. reac. , de nitrator, lighting, powerheads, auto topup etc.

2 x ph modules - 1x calc.reac. and 1x in tank.

2 x redox modules - 1x denitrator and 1x in tank.

1 x temperature module - in tank.

1 x conductivity module - in tank.

2 x non-dim plug bars - for control of lights, solenoids etc.

1 x computer interface cable - for full computer linkup and display.

1 x external big 4 read display unit - will be mounted on front of my cupboard for instant readings.

1 x "y" cable for computer link and external screen.

1 x in tank sensor holder.

CHECK OUT :- WWW.IKS-AQUA.COM (for above detail)

1 x tunze "TF05 kit" powerhead wave system - with two electronically adjustable powerheads (will run at 500 ltr/h each)

CHECK OUT :- WWW.TUNZE.COM (for above detail)

1 x schuran jetstream 1 calcium reactor, with gas (co2) bottle, solenoids, peristaltic pump to run it. (will run auto off the iks) Also will run on A.R.M media.

1 x schuran de nitrator - running with sulphour bead, solenoid run for control from iks too.

CHECK OUT :- WWW.SCHURAN.COM (for above detail, click on english on bottom of opening page)

2 x maxijet MP900 - to make a full reefclean flushing system, with no gravel on the bottom, this will run through 20mm pipe all around the bottom of the tank, under eggcrating. I will have currents blowing up all glass sides too, to eliminate or help to eliminate glass diatom algae's, this will suspend all detritus into the water column to be skimmed off by my Deltec AP600.

CHECK OUT :- WWW.D-DAQUARIUMSOLUTIONS.COM (OR .CO.UK)

click on skimmers then ap600. (serious skimming here !! the unit is taller than my tank)

1 x twin 55w (110w) 7100k T5 light unit and bulbs.

will also run an actinic half hour before main lights and throughout main lighting, and then half hour after, I am linking a moonlight l.e.d. system too.

1 x micro peristaltic pump - for coral auto feeding, iks controlled.

1 x midi - doser pump to run the calc. reac. , iks controlled.

CHECK OUT :- WWW.S-T-M.CO.UK (for the above detail, go into the shop online and look under dosing pumps)

2 x side tall cupboards to house it all into.

Lots to do now, i'm still looking at a plastic wrapped and card covered second tank !!!

cost of it all, hmmmm, lets just say above $4000 (£3000 uk) , ooh, the dearest frag tank ever !!!

will post piccies soon,

cheers,

lee

:) :) :) :)

CHECK THIS OUT :-

WWW.ULTIMATE-REEF.COM (OR.CO.UK)

click on :- members tank specs.

then click on :- my dream tank ... one off

look through and you'll find photo's.

Now thats a who's ya daddy tank if ive seen one, you think mine's expensive, try demolishing the walls in ya house for this one, its sited in his garage with viewing from inside his house.

5 BUCKETS OF SALT JUST TO FILL IT !!!!

check it now,

cheers,

lee

thats the thread, go through the pages for the pics.

i'm not guessing the cost of that !!!

cheers,

lee

The equipment list above is for my tank, a 27x12x15.

It will be fully automated as a result.

yes, its overkill, but then one day it will be on a larger tank without me buying it again. It can be run on smaller like myself, just looks a bit large thats all.

cheers,

lee

I work on the airport, they pay me too much, yeah right o.

Its just my love, and giving the best is all i want.

Piccies coming soon,

cheers,

lee

Archived