Coral Vue Hydros

can i get this at home depot?

RP Beesh

You should be able to. If not, you can get the brass garden hose fitting and then step it down to the John Guest fitting for the hose. It should cost no more than $10 if you can buy that exact piece, and no more than $15 if you have to make it from several individual components.

I was in the same boat as you...I went to Depot and foun a unit like that but in brass. It also didnt have the quick disconnect fitting like that one...You can probably piece one together if you need the quick disconnect though...

Ahhh... now I see what you're trying to do. I did the same thing. I got the brass fitting and then converter so that i could screw the correct barb-fitting in there. Total cost: <$10. Since I hooked it up to my washing machine water supply, I also got a brass Y so that I could leave both hooked up all the time. The Y was the most expensive part of all of this... Cost me like $12!

I got my hose adapter at home depot I think for $2 for the whole thing...lol

icicic. i guess i will look at home depot for it. were would i look for it?

But the one I bought was made of all brass and no plastic...

I picked mine up where they sell the ice maker hookups and all the fittings for 1/4 ice maker line

But the one I bought was made of all brass and no plastic...

I picked mine up where they sell the ice maker hookups and all the fittings for 1/4 ice maker line

is there anything wrong with brass fititng for ro/di unit?

At lowes, it was in the plumbing section with the faucet repair. Mine was >$2.

Just remember to take the airator off the sink with you so that you can get the right one.

Archived