SaltCritters.com

more pics of cube

nickel76

does anyone have any suggestions, or ideas about anything I could/should be doing differently? I have 72w PC I have had FOWLR and am pretty new to corals, so does anyone have any good thoughts for corals in this tank? How is the rockwork, I like it, but should something be different about it? I have researched LONG, and HARD before building this, and I hope it all works well, but any suggestions, comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steven

I wouldn't change a thing, looks great!!! As for corals maybe a couple of small leather frags like a sinularia or a toadstool might look nice in there.

One question what's that ring jsut below the water line at the front of the tank? For feeding?

Wow, very impressive and along the lines of the type of tank I would like to set up, especially convenient with refug in back and such, the way to go! (w/ the miracle mud and all!)

If there is any way to get more detailed pics/plans of how you built the sump/refug part in the back, that would be great!

What thickness is the glass that you used?

nice. cubes really are super shapes IF they have enough surface. (yours obviously does)

I hope you adheared that rock work... lest BLAMMO !

reef quake LOLZ

• 1 month later...

i know hard to tell from the pic, but these are tunicates right? damn things are poping up EVERYWHERE! I have close to a hundred now... also anybody want some of that anthelias (sp?) email me and you pay shipping.

• 2 months later...

Tank looks great, but I think that that formosa wrasse is going to be bigger than you had hoped.

I also love seeing the maroon clown going for a Condy.

Archived