Coral Vue Hydros

WTB: Colorful SPS in Socal

Maeda

Looking for SPS!

Acro mille's, torts, etc.

I want to say cheap, but I know this stuff isn't going to be so cheap as you can. :D

Maeda

wakeupdrowzy

i have green stag horn, 2 inch frag for 5 dollar, and pink enchino frag 2X2 inch frag for 20 dollar. im in oc right by the 22 freeway

Hey Maeda, how about you drive to my place, and I drive down there? I'm also interested in these frags. Damn we have the SPS bug like CRAZY!! LOL

click on my sig I have have a few sps for sale and I'm also off of the 22 in OC. Ohh and price get better if you buy more :D

Oh man. Don't even tempt me.

Accord86 already called me today to take a look.

How about I come get a pink mille? Those look very tasty. I'll wait for accord86 to chime in so we can get the serious negotiations started.

:D

Hmmm... I need to recoop my bank account so we can go in a few weeks but I'm definitely interested in the sarmentosa, the blue tip, and the gomezi.

Hmmm... I need to recoop my bank account so we can go in a few weeks but I'm definitely interested in the sarmentosa, the blue tip, and the gomezi.

2x Sarmentosa

1x Peach Mille

1x Green Blue tip Acro

1x Blue tip

1x Gomezi

Total for me and accord86.

2x Sarmentosa

1x Peach Mille

1x Green Blue tip Acro

1x Blue tip

1x Gomezi

Total for me and accord86.

not sure since some frags are larger then others but how about 20% off the total.

• 2 weeks later...

Raskall you still got those frags?

I'm having frag buying withdrawl. ^_-

That insurance money should be here soon (i hope!).

Sweet! I just wish the post office felt the same and would give me back my money for that botched order!!!!!

Archived