Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS/FT: 2 TITAN I PORTABLE POWER SOURCE

rsaavedra

MAKE AN OFFER: I have 2 New Sealed on their Original Box NEVER USED TITAN I PORTABLE POWER SOURCE, I purchased 3 for a project that never left the ground and only 1 was used. I paid $450.00 plus shipping for all 3 units. I'll sell 2 for $200.00 + Shipping or $100.00 each + shipping. Make an honest trade offer (NO LowBallers Please!) and we can figure something out. The reason for selling these 2 items is to fund my new tank and equipment since my 24G NC cracked! I currently use the 3rd one I bought for the project on my PDA, GPS, IPOD, Dig Camera and every little mobile electronics I own, and I love it, can live without it, even my kids plug their GameBoy Advance and PSP to it and hold it hostage from me (works great when we go on long drives with the kids, the biggest fight is between them on who is going to use it to power their games :))

Here are the manufacturers specifications:

"The Titan I is a high quality Lithium Ion battery portable charging source. The TITAN I PORTABLE POWER SOURCE is a small, lightweight universal external battery for use with any device that uses chargers up to 9 volts. Wireless phones, Pocket PCs, PDAs, MP3 Players, Portable Gaming Devices, Wireless Headsets, Digital Cameras, Smart Watches, GPS, Camcorders, Bluetooth Devices, BlackBerrys, virtually any DC powered device can be recharged with this special technology.

Two devices can be charged simultaneously, one from the USB based 5 volt port, another on the 9 volt FireWire based port.The Titan I can last over 3500 recharge cycles, which translates into three to five years, depending on usage patterns, longer than any other portable power source on the market.

The Titan I fits into a shirt pocket, weighs only 4.8 ounces and is thinner than a deck of cards, 4.10 x 2.41 x.67 inches. The device can be fully recharged in approximately 2.5 hours and ships with nine adapters, including a USB retractable cross connecter cable for portable game players, digital cameras and more, as well as a USB 6 Volt booster for Nokia cell phones and some portable music players. Also includes a carrying case with belt clip."

Manufacturers website so you can check on your own: http://www.bigwavepower.com/

Comparison Table:

Key Features --------------- Titan I -------------------- Others

Recharge Cycles ----------- More than 3,500 --------- Less than 400

Recharge Time ------------- Up to 2.5 Hours ---------- Some Nearly 5 Hours

Warranty -------------------- 2 Years ------------------- 30 Days or None Listed

Weight ----------------------- 4.8 Oz. ------------------- Nearly ¾ of a Pound

Size -------------------------- 4.10" x 2.41" x 0.67" --- Nominally 4 x 3 x 1

Output Voltage -------------- 5V & 9V ------------------ 5V Typically

Simultaneous Charging ----- 2 Devices at once ------ 1 Typically

Charge Level ---------------- LED's 100, 50, 25% ---- 1 (Indicates near empty)

Picture:

post-14977-1141862383_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived