Cultivated Reef

12v power adapters for trade

Reefgeek

I just came across a box of about 150 brand new 12v power adapters. I can either trade some for a 28w actinic bulb, or for $5.00 I'll cram as many as I can into one of those 7x7x6 priority USPS boxes, at least 8 i guess will fit.

I just came across a box of about 150 brand new 12v power adapters. I can either trade some for a 28w actinic bulb, or for $5.00 I'll cram as many as I can into one of those 7x7x6 priority USPS boxes, at least 8 i guess will fit.

i sent you a pm but i guess you didn't get it i would like to get 1 box and i will pay for shipping. since you are doing this for us reefer i will look for my 10k 28w bulb that i use for my nano. i know that i have two laying around some were i just need to look for it. im ready to do payment on the 1 box of 12v power adapter. let me know

masterswimmer

Dragon, I'd be interested in a box of them. Let me know how you'd like to handle this. My zip is 10918.

Thanks,

Russ

masterswimmer
So Dragon, are we still a go for the adapters? LMK, I'll pp you the $ asap.

Thanks,

Russ

Still interested. Hoping they're not all gone yet.

PM me, Thanks,

Russ

I actually need one or two 12V adapter for my canopy fans. How many mA are the adapters rated at?

I think I have a few 28, 27 and a bunch of 18W bulbs..... I'll check tonight.

Archived