Cultivated Reef

Torrance CA: Pulsing Xenia & Candy Cane 4 Trade

DaveK

I have 3 Frags of Pulsing Xenia and 2 Frags of Candy Cane Coral for trade.

I am looking for zoos, mushrooms, or other corals suitable for a 24gal Nanocube.

Location Torrance CA, Local only.

Pz3.jpg

Pz2.jpg

Pz1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc1.jpg

I don't have anything to trade but how much would you sell the xenias for? They look like whitish, are they?

The Xenias are light pink, good pulsers, and grow fast.

Any new reefers with a cycled tank looking for something to start with can have one of these for free :) .

• 2 weeks later...
ReefApprentice

Hey Dave,

I live in Palos Verdes.(5 minutes away) I am interested in Xenia. How much you want for one of them?

Thanks

Hey dave, I live in El Segundo, Ca and I want to make my 29 gallon fowlr into a reef tank. I have kept sw fish for three years but this will be my first reef tank. I recently purchased a 150 watt lighting system and I would love to have one of your Xenias. This will be my first coral and I would be grateful if you could give me one. Thank You

Randy

ReefApprentice

Hey, I would like some Xenia. Lemme know 'cus I can pick it up whenever you are avaliable, send me a PM.

Alex

Hey Dave, I was wondering if you still have the Xenia left. I haven't heard from you for a while and I am very interested. Please give me a pm or an email. Thank You. Randy

Archived