Coral Vue Hydros

Oregon Reefers frag day.>>>>

XsploveReefin

XsploveReefin

Were are ya. Post your tank stats and location. I am trying to setup a Frag trading day sometime next month so post away and well see if we can get it to happen..

theres already a frag trade in greater portland/vancouver area. your best bet is to check out this board. and follow the NW club. just beacuse you have a nano doesn't mean your not welcome. really goto a couple meetings even if you don't do any trading and make a few friends(i suggest reefcam and piero) soon you'll have all the free frags you can handle!~ i don't go as often anymore because the metings have just become a big frag trade and theres no topics or learning involved anymore. the annual picnic is a blast though! heres the board. www.thereeftank.com goto forums and then got PNWMAS forum and thats our club posting board. everyone there is from the metro area with the exception of me and a few from southern oregon. check it out

Hey! I think the next one is going to happen Sunday the 16th of February. Where are you located? Like RR said, theres only a few of us not in the metro area.. I'm in Eugene with two others that I'm aware of...

Here's the link to the PNWMAS to make it easier...

http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/forumdis...p?s=&forumid=17

Seattle also has a HUGE club... http://www.thepsas.org/

Need anything else just ask.

xplosivereefin: i just noticed your in beaverton. reefcam is just over off of bethany blvd and has an awesome 225gal with 6 40gal prop system so you should email him and go over and check out his tank. its better than a LFS because if he's even chargin for frags its like 5.00 each and their huge! he mostly has sps though alot of xenia too. so if thats what your looking for check him out. 70% of the corals in my tank are from him. your also right near patrick mongahan www.sps.com. he dosen't let anyone see his tank in person as he was ripped off once so i don't blame him. takes balls to break into somone house and just steal there prized corals. also BBreefkeeper is right down the street from reefcam so get in the circle and you'll be set for livestock. they both love to trade or hook you up for future trades. maybe i'll see ya at a meeting sometime

late

aaron

Archived