ReefCleaners.org

40 Acrylic

Fliger

I have a 40 gallon Clear For Life tank that I would like to sell. It's extremely clean - few if any scratches, and has the black hood that comes standard. It's never been used, I had an ABS hood.B) It's a black back.

I can't imagine shipping would be too much if I put it in a box & just did regular mail or UPS. Maybe $15? I have no idea. I live in Phoenix.

I'm selling it because I'm upgrading to a 55 tall with an overflow built-in. I actually have an overflow that was "hand-made" that I would throw in. I bought it on ebay but never used it, it needs to be glued a bit. Some canadian guy named Josee who makes his own stuff. You can have that too, but it's not nearly as sweet as the tank. The tank is less than a year old. I'd even throw in a perfectly good Fluval 303 with spray bar & all. Extremely good shape, just no need any more. I'm sure with everything shipping might be a few bucks more.

I wish I was handy, I'd just build an overflow inside, but I'm not.

I'll sell the whole pkg for $115 + shipping. Let me know, my email addy is dfliger@yaho.com

I'll try to attach a picture of the overflow from my ebay auction. The tank is great and the Fluval is great.

Thanks.:) :) :*(

Clarification. The tank was used for a year. It's nearly flawless. I really don't there is a single scratch. The light hood is what was never used. And the tank itself has a black back. It will look practically new when you get it.

The overflow works fine. You just need to have some of that acrylic sealer to re-affix a couple parts. I've seen feedback from other people who bought the exact same model who love it. I just need something turn-key!

here is the link to my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...2083931814&rd=1

Check out his feedback & I think you'll find that people like his stuff.

What is the width of the tank?

Need to fit a 14" wide reflector over the top. If this is 14" wide or wider the tank is sold

What is the shipping? Area code 28269 (UPS ground is fine)

The actual dimensions are 36L x 15W x 16H so it should work.

Here is the manufacturers website. Their products are amazing. Let me know for sure if you want it so I can order the new one. Let me know if you want the Fluval & the O/F also. I just looked up shipping for UPS, USPS & Fed-Ex and they're expensive. The cheapest quote I got was $44 for UPS ground. I put in a box sized 40x20x20 to be safe & 20 lbs. Actually the weight didn't matter - it was the size. Yikes. If you can find a cheaper way that'd be great.

Let me know, thanks!

http://www.clearforlife.com/acraqurectangle.html

I don't blame you. I tell you what, I can cover $20 of the shipping. So if you or I can find shipping for $20, than it will be free for you. If UPS really is the cheapest - could you pay $24?

Well I was kinda throwing in those as freebies, but if you want the tank alone I could do $115 which would include shipping. I really have no need for that o/f so you can have that.

I understand if you want to pass, but that's really a great deal. Clear For Life is the best, IMO, and it's practically new. Lemme know, thanks!

Archived