Coral Vue Hydros

Small move= Small leak

kimura

I don't know if anyone here has done this, but yesterday I wanted to move my tank and HOB DIY Fuge a Little closer to the wall. But in doing so I rammed the fuge against the wall and the next think I knew I had a little tiny leak coming from the bottom corner of my fuge. So close to midnight I had to take out my 6g fuge empty all the water, put it in my extra 10g and re-do the silicone seals.

I may have to re-glue the acrylic again as well.

Damm I feel stupid......:(

s'ok, you just busted your reef cherry, that's all.

welcome to the "why didn't i just leave it well enough alone!?" club! i'll send you your membership card. :P

as a new member your title is "handsintank". when you screw up next time you can become "antidiy".

btw if you do anything involving electricity (and survive) you automatically graduate to "needsadultsupervision" but you get a t-shirt then. (or a thong :woot: )

LOL =)

Well then if that's the case I should be in the "AntiDIY". But with any luck I'll be at the "needsadultsupervision" And uh.....I think I would prefer the T-Shirt.....

Damm Dave.......125 & 3:30AM!!!

I don't even want to think about that! Props to yah tho......that takes ALOT of patients.

My new moto is, "if it's not broke don't fix it".....er.....or something like that........maybe it should be "Leave it to the experts"....no...."Do it right the first time"......aahhhhh......I'll never be happy till it's perfect then I'll try to make it more perfect.

It's a viscious cycle.....

Archived