Top Shelf Aquatics

calcuim reactor knop

rstimeout

HI GUYS i had this on my 265 gallon for 1 year and then broke down the tank for my move i think it was a knop but not 100% it have buble counter and pump and all the hoses no air tank sorry i used it for some thing else best offs over 100.00 and shipping i will take trades for some small leathers or other zoos or mushrooms i live in ny so pick up will be great

post-17745-1141262061_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
whitewaterman
HI GUYS i had this on my 265 gallon for 1 year and then broke down the tank for my move i think it was a knop but not 100% it have buble counter and pump and all the hoses no air tank sorry i used it for some thing else best offs over 100.00 and shipping i will take trades for some small leathers or other zoos or mushrooms i live in ny so pick up will be great

Have you sold this yet? Would love to trade but I only have SPS.

Mike

Have you sold this yet? Would love to trade but I only have SPS.

Mike

HEY MIKE i have some one that wants it if it dont go tru i will let you know by tuesday

You selling this for your move, but you want corals in return, are you sure this is the reason your selling it? Because if it was me, I would sell my corals first, or wouldn't trade for corals in return because I am "moving". I am interested once these questions are answered.

-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

HEY MIKE i have some one that wants it if it dont go tru i will let you know by tuesday
You selling this for your move, but you want corals in return, are you sure this is the reason your selling it? Because if it was me, I would sell my corals first, or wouldn't trade for corals in return because I am "moving". I am interested once these questions are answered.

-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

read the post i took it down when i moved it is sold

well, your grammar isn't very great... hard to understand what your saying... you say its knop, then don't even know 100%... you sold it cause you didn't like it and you wanted a new one, just be honest...

well, your grammar isn't very great... hard to understand what your saying... you say its knop, then don't even know 100%... you sold it cause you didn't like it and you wanted a new one, just be honest...

first off i dont need to tell you any thing . some one else took it thanks richie . i dont need it that is the only reason i am tradeing it i am sorry i am not smart

Archived