SaltCritters.com

10gal cube

Cyber

Hello,

Does anyone know which online store I can get a 10gal or less CUBE? I really want my next one to be a cube just like the one BlueZone has.

By the way, please visit my site www.haivphan.com for current photos of my tank (also my other hobbies too).

Thank you,

Cyber

whooozyooodady

Im not sure where to buy the cubes from an online seller. But I bought mines from a LFS near my house for like 80$$$. I know this guy that is selling them on ebay. But I think there larger then 10 gallons.

Hello,

Yep, that's the tank. Er, but $200 is pretty steap. I am thinking about under $100. May be a 7gal cube would be cheaper.

Thank you for replying.

That is a 7.5 gallon cube

12 x 12 x 12 = 1728 cu/in and there are 231 cubic inches per gallon

I called a local place and they have 3 left going for $199 each... they are spendy tanks.

I bought an 18 gallon cube from the AcrylicMan on Ebay like Whooosyooodady is talking about...

whooozyooodady

Here is a pic of my 7 gallon cube. I payed like 80$$ for it. I bought it from this place in LA called aquarium city. It started off as a 10 gallon. I cut off the top half because I couldn’t get the rock work right. And I didn’t think enough light would penetrate. I messed the hood up pretty badly. I dropped it a couple of times. Nothing super glue cant fix.:D

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...=&threadid=7473

Yep, Sarnack, I know that Acrylicman you were talking about. I was looking at his stuff too. I am hoping for someone who wants to get rid of their cube (eheh, yah right!) for less than $100 =). By the way, I emailed the guy who posted the 12" cube for sale but it seems like an old ads. Dont know if he still has it or not. Thanks for the info.

um, swirl... that's an EIGHT INCH cube... hehe Which by the way comes out to about 2 an a quarter gallons. (well, so's ya know anyway :P )

Archived