Coral Vue Hydros

Looking for Seattle Hobbiests

Fishy42

Hi. I live in Seattle and just got back into the Salt Water Hobby. Right now I have a 55 with a twin 18" Coralite, large Emperor and medium Aqua Clear filters, one live rock and some dead corals, three fishes, about 6" {Clown, Pajama and Blenny}. I want to make contact with local hobbiests to get info and slowly build my tank. Right now I am working on getting the old trickle filter up and going and hunting for Red Mangrove to help with the nitrate problem I know comes with trickle filter territory. The fishies have been with me for two or three years in a 20 and are loving the space. If anyone local has caulerpa cuttings or are clearing out some bubble algae, I would like some. Once up and going with the trickle I would be interested in buying a variety of animals from local hobbiests. My new single piece of live rock is starting to grow algae, red, but has a ways to go. Thanks. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am in seattle. Howerver, I am just getting my first nano reef tank going, don't even have my clean-up crew yet :(. I am somewhat knowedgable, mostly fresh water tanks and one fish only 29g saltwater, but have not had my own tank for a few years. Thought a nano would be a nice way to get back into it, which it is, just more of todo than I expected $$. I would love to trade stuff once I get going and bounce ideas off of each other when needed. Good luck with your tank.

Archived