Pod Your Reef

FS: Mangroves

Man-grove2

man-grove,

Pardon my somewhat late nite stoopidity...but just want a clarification... is it 4 bucks a plant PLUS 4.25 more for shipping?

Where are you located?

I'd like to get at least one off of you but seeing as how it hasn't been over like 20 degrees for the last few weeks where I am I would hate to risk shipping one.... so would ya hold one or do you have them available often?

I would love one of these but I don't know how I could pull it off without moving the light over the fuge. I am currently resting a jalli 13W pc on the frame of the aquafuge. I guess I could slide the light on one side or position the mangrove in the return section of the fuge, thus allowing it some morning light.

Count me in. email me or pm if any are still available.

Still got 16 left. I currently have mine under a LOA 65watt shop light... :D It was only $25 at Wal-Mart.

Asking $4 per and $4.25 shipping (Priority Mail) total for any order size. :)

I will include heat packs in the box to keep the mangroves warm... :)

I am in Western KY. I also have (2) that are acclimated to Freshwater...believe it or not they are thriving...go figure! Course thats the tank I have a "Flora Boost" suppliment in to make my anachris grow (Molly breeding tank).

If anyone wants any please E-MAIL ME at: shadow@vci.net and I will get in touch with you. I take Paypal or money order. If you paypal me I'll ship them out Monday. If anyone waits till Thursday I will end up waiting till the next Monday to ship. I dont want the plants sitting in the USPS cold back office all weekend.

BTW: I also have some Scotch Brite looking macro algae I'll let go cheap as I have a TON of it!!

email sent, and I would like a couple of smaller ones as well. I'll let them grow out of control but want them to start small so the wife doesn't freak out.

Thanks for getting some of these guys...wife wanted them gone.. :)

btw: If you send me a e-mail please reference your username on the board. Helps me keep track of who wants what. Gracias!

;):)

Groves were shipped yesterday.. :) Except for 1 order which had a e-check payment which takes 4-days to clear. :(

People should start seeing them Wednesday. :)

Archived