Cultivated Reef

WTT: 125g Long tank with++ S. Fla

ZURCSREEF

I am looking to trade my 125 gallon Long tank (6ft), it has a matching stand, canopy, VHO lighting system with two independent ballast (one for days, one for actinics), nice set of moon lights. The ballast are ICECAPS... I am looking for alot of nice corals preferably zoo's, rics, blasto's, acans, monticaps, really nice acroporas, or a dual 250w lighting system with supps, if no supps then something extra.... or a prop setup, if you have none of this and would be interested in purchasing I am asking 500$ firm. PM me or AIM me at ZURCSREEF if you are interested. You can also email me at dperformance1@aol.com. I will post some pics tomorrow. Thanks for checking out my post.

-Mike C.

P.S. I am in Pembroke Pines, Fl

I am posting any where I can, figured I might get a good response here because I know many people upgrade from there nano's. I might already have a buyer though, not for sure.

-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

I am in Pembroke Pines, Fl, right off I-75 and Pines Blvd. Still waiting on a response from a potential buyer, let me know if you want pics, I can email them.

I am leaving tomorrow morning for California and will not be back til next tuesday. If you are interested in the tank setup and are local, message me and we can setup a time for today so you can come by. Let me know, thanks for checking my thread...

-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

P.S. I am located in Pembroke Pines, Fl near Hollywood and Miramar, right between the two, on Pines Blvd, right off I-75

Here's a pic of the tank setup, its a bit dirty, has been collecting dust in the garage for a while, just needs to be wiped down. The tank walls are covered in coraline algae, this will not only be a boost for your coraline algae growth in a new tank, but will also set a cycle at the same time due to the die off. The tank is just about permanately sealed to the stand, so they have to be moved together. I am sure there is a way to seperate them, I just haven't had the time. Once again, this setup includes dual icecap ballasts providing very nice VHO lighting along with two sets of moonlights. I will also throw in a Red Sea Berlin skimmer and a DIY sump, along with anything else I have that I don't need (ie. pumps, powerheads, etc. Well, heres the pic:

http://www.zurcsreef.com/125gLong.jpg

Thanks!

-Mike C.

P.S. Won't be back til next tuesday (28th of February) So if your interested you would have to come by today or next week.

im so close to you its SCARY! lol, oh how i would love to have this tank, my leonardo (western painted turtle) would be head over heels, lol, i would upgrade his 55g to the 125g, and the 55g would become an aggressive tank (dwarf lions)

Let me know if your interested, I will be home tuesday.

-mike c.

im so close to you its SCARY! lol, oh how i would love to have this tank, my leonardo (western painted turtle) would be head over heels, lol, i would upgrade his 55g to the 125g, and the 55g would become an aggressive tank (dwarf lions)

Archived