Cultivated Reef

other than southdown

trailguide

ok, i know there are a few other threads on ls and ds, but what i want to know was on none of those threads that the searches found.

so here is what i want to know. i talked to the lfs guy today and he told me that there is another play sand "yardrite" (sp?) that is the same as southdown. and since i cannot find SD anywhere around here and he said that the local Toys'r's carries yardrite i want to know if anyone has used this sand.

i am adding a fuge to my 20h that is 4 yo and i dont want to take any chances with using the wrong sand. please help....

thanks

| ReEFnEwB1E |

YardRight is same type of sand as Southdown as long as you get the one that says: TROPICAL PLAY SAND cause theres two others besides this one which is: POOL FILTER SAND & MULTIPURPOSE PLAY SAND. Good luck!

YARDRIGHT IS SOUTHDOWN!

YARDRIGHT SELECT TROPICAL PLAY SAND is how it is marked on the bag.

If you would flip the bag over, you will discover by the UPC code, it says, "To find out more about the complete line of YardRight lawn and garden products, contact: Southdown Inc. - 2200 Sullivan Trail - Easton, Pennsylvania 18040 - 1-800-526-1753.

Let us know if they have it. :) That would rock if Toys-R-Us would carry it. I wonder what their policy on store to store transfers are... Maybe you could ask if your store really does have it.

I checked in the Michigan area, and they don't here. I have checked most of the home depot type stores and nobody in the area sell it. I still havn't heard back from yardright, hopefully they will return my call.

Archived