Top Shelf Aquatics

WTT Zoa's and Paly's

Bretty999

Ive got some polyps that are growing extremely fast in the tank right now and was wondering if anyone is interested in trading with me. Each frag will contain approximately 15-20 polyps. Heres what i have:

Brown Skirt, blue ring and a peach center....

1036.jpg

I believe these are paly's. They are a brownish with a pink center.

1041.jpg

I am in Orlando, Fl and will ship with a little help on how. Thanks!

Brett

I've got some orange ring zooanthids, and some red-centered zooanthids I could trade frags of for those guys (love the blues) - let me know via PM.

Shipping is really easy for zooanthids because they are so tolerant - a cheap thermos is the best bet - and then USPS express mail for two-day delivery. I've even shipped aquacultured acros this way from Delaware to California with success.

I'll send some contact info via pm - click on my gallery link below my post for pictures of stuff I could frag and trade. The orange-skirts are there, the reds I'd have to get a new picture of.

I'll vouch for MadTown's zoo's, I have some I bought from him and they look great.

I've got some of these if you're interested. It won't be this frag though, the one you will get has around 12-15 bigger polyps on it.

reef10.jpg

I have these two and I can help you ship if you want. PM me if you are interested.

93095green_blue_orange_zoas-med.jpg

or

93095green_brown_green_zoas-med.jpg

BTW. Those pink palys you posted last can look like this under a lot of light

93095bubblegum2-med.jpg

I would love to get some of those blues! Wow those are awesome. This is what I have to trade. Let me know if you are interested.

P1010047.jpg

or these. The picture did not come out well and I will try to get a better picture of them but the have a bluish center with green skirts and a green/yellow mouth

P1010008.jpg

Archived