inTank Media Baskets

pistol and peppermint?

Zazie

Hey guys, I have a pistol shrimp in my 29 about 2 inches long. Would it be alright to put some peppermints in with him? Ive noticed a couple of small aptasias and I'd like to see if they would get rid of them.

Have you tried Joe's Juice? I used it on a some Majanoes, it didn't kill all of them. I had to apply again when the wounded ones recovered a bit. But it did work eventually. I've had experience with peps eating mushroom colonies in addition to aptasia, you might want to keep that in mind.

Have you tried Joe's Juice? I used it on a some Majanoes, it didn't kill all of them. I had to apply again when the wounded ones recovered a bit. But it did work eventually. I've had experience with peps eating mushroom colonies in addition to aptasia, you might want to keep that in mind.

Got Peppermint and skunk cleaner in mine and they havent eaten my shrooms or xenia.

I have 2pepermints and a pistola in mine no problems as of yet and its been about 4mths. Sometimes the pistol will bust some caps if the pepermints get to close, always some kinda drama on the reef

Archived